With Junior Librarian you can ...
- Create an engaging online library for pupils, staff and parents
- Track reading progress and trends across the whole school
- Make reading cooler with an integrated eBook library
- Embed the library into the teaching of ICT and literacy
- Engage with parents using the fantastic free imls app
- Link your library and resources to your school VLE or website
- Create an asset register for all school resources
- Automatic next book recommendations with ‘Who Next’
Plus much more...
And remember if you don’t have a dedicated library, you can still benefit from all of this with your classroom collections.
Vicki was friendly, helpful and very approachable. She assessed our school library and system before the training started so all her comments and ideas were relevant to our school. She shared good ideas which will help to steamline our practice.
I felt Vicki covered our school needs well because she listened to what we said rather than following a set agenda which was much more useful to us as a school. It was a pleasure to work with her
Thank you so much for the helpful, informative and beautifully presented training session you gave to our library group. We are all so excited by the prospect of having the library `up and running` very soon.
Incredibly helpful and polite man who supported me and was able to help me with my enquiry. Very much appreciated!!! Thank you great customer service.
Ayresome Primary School
Thank you to Rick. Very efficient and very helpful. Problem solved in less than 5 minutes.
Spelthorne Primary School
Find out more
See for yourself why over 50% of primary schools in the UK have already chosen Junior Librarian.